Franmar Bean-e-doo Floor Mastic Adhesive Remover
• Stays wet & cleans for over 24 hours
• NO ODOR, does not require negative air, no dangerous fumes, non-flammable
• Landfill acceptable, does not add to HAZ-MAT, 100% biodegradable
• Easy clean-up, rinses clean with water, no residues after water rinse
• SAFE in occupied areas!
Made with soy and is definitely the safest and best remover on the market. Just spread on the mastic to be removed, and then wait 10 minutes, and scrape the mastic off! To make sure all the residue is off before mastic re-application sprinkle water, and if the surface turns white, the mastic residue isn't gone. Just simply keep adding water, and wiping surface until residue is gone!
BEAN-e-doo Mastic Remover is not recommended for wood surfaces.
VIEW IN OUR STORE
• Asbestos - 250 sq. ft. per gallon
• Vinyl - 200 sq. ft. per gallon
• Ceramic - 150 sq. ft. per gallon
Etch n' Clean Concrete Etching Solution - 1 gal (500+ sq/ft)
Concrete floors require preparation before applying a paint, high - performance coating system, stain or a concrete sealer. The preparation usually involves cleaning the surface to remove oil and other unwanted contaminants then "profiling" the concrete by etching with acid or by mechanical abrasion. If the concrete does not have heavy oil contamination, The Original Color Chips Floor Coating System Etch 'n Clean will provide both the cleaning and the profiling in one operation.
For optimized performance, dillute the etch 'n clean in a 1 to 1 mix ratio with water. (1 gallon of etch 'n clean with 1 gallon of water). This will give you 2 gallons of solution to work with. (500+ sq/ft feet).
If the concrete has been steel-trowelled, the surface will be very smooth. This finishing technique works fine cement particles to the surface creating a very hard, dense finish. Steel-trowelled floors may require multiple applications to achieve the desired profile.
The Original Color Chips Etch 'N Clean Has Several Uses!
• Cleans While Etching
• No Acidic Vapors
• Neutralizes Alkali Salts
• Metal Phosphatizer
• Removes Rust
• Improves Paint Adhesion
• Concrete Cleaning and Profiling
• Preparing Galvanized for Paint
• Phosphatizing Steel
• De-Rusting Steel
• Masonry and Brick Cleaning
• Food Plant Cleaning
• Form Release Compounds
• Oil, Grease, Soot, Dirt
• Galvanized Passivation Film
• Heat Scale, Oils, Lubricants
• Efflorescence, Laitance
• Rust, Non-Ferrous Corrosion
Cleaning, degreasing and profiling the surface to prepare it for coating, staining or sealing.
Cleans mortar joints, removes excess mortar and dissolves efflorescence
Cleans, degreases, derusts and creates a phosphate conversion coating.
Removes the passivation film on galvanized steel to improve coating adhesion
On concrete, Etch 'N Clean reduces preparation time by eliminating the separate pre-cleaning and rinsing operation before acid etching.
On Passivated Galvanized, Etch 'N Clean degrades the passivation coating on galvinized steel and impoves coating adhesion.
On steel, Etch 'N Clean cleans, degreases and provides a phosphate conversion coating for improved corrosion resistance and enhanced coating adhesion.
Etch 'N Clean has no acidic vapors eliminating the accidental corrosion of ductwork, electrical contacts in machinery and equipment and other sensitive parts.
Additionally, Etch 'N Clean is ideal for use in areas with limited ventilation such as basements, swimming pools, containment areas and pits.
Etch 'N Clean is odorless, non-flammable and is safe to use near vegetation.
FOR BEST RESULTS ON CONCRETE:
1) Dillute 1 gallon of water to 1 gallon of solution.
VIEW IN OUR STORE
2) If available, hot water will accelerate cleaning and etching.
3) Sweep loose debris and dampen the surface with water.
4) Apply solution and scrub with a stiff brush or broom until bubbling stops. NOTE: if no bubbling occurs, surface is coated with curing compounds or contaminants preventing etching. Remove contamination and reapply Etch 'n Clean. Only work in an area that you can rinse immediately after the bubbling stops (usually a few minutes)
5) Triple rinse with water to neutralize. On floors, squeegee off rinse water to speed drying.
6) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly (min. 24hrs). Floor should resemble 100 grit sandpaper or more coarse. If not, etch again.
FLOORSHINE - Polymer Finish 1 Gallon
The Original Color Chips Floorshine is the ultimate floor finish. A 25% solids, metal crosslinked, polymer finish will make your floors look wet even when they are dry. Some of the benefits of using Floorshine are:
• Superior protection
• Black mark & detergent resistant
• Ultra high gloss
• Water resistant
• Non buffable
• Non scuffing
• Use with or without sealer
• Slip resistant (exceeds ASTM standard D2047-82)
• Most suited to high traffic areas
• Performs exceptionally well with either spray buffing or high speed buffing
• V.O.C. Compliant
WHERE TO USE:
• Epoxy floor finishes
• Vinyl & vinyl asbestos asphalt tile
• Urethane floor finishes
• Sealed terrazzo
• Composition tile
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply a thin uniform coat of finish to floor with new rayon mop. Allow to dry approximately 30 minutes. We recommend applying 3-4 uniform coats in this manner. Never pour left over finish back into the container to avoid contamination.
VIEW IN OUR STORE
• 1000 - 1200 ft 1st Coat
• 1500 - 2000 ft 2nd Coat