GROUNDWORKS™ Slip Resistant Additive
A finely ground polymer material to be added to paint, concrete stains or sealers to achieve a slip resistant surface on walkways, driveways, garage floors, patios, pool decks and other horizontal surfaces.
The groundworks is a micronized polypropylene which suspends in the surface of the clear topcoat.
While continually stirring your clear topcoat, mix in one can of Groundworks per 1 gallon of clear topcoat.
White powder, transparent in clear coatings
Mean Particle Size:
• Increases traction & slip resistance
• Long lasting, uniform suspension in thin bodied materials
• Can be added to water & solvent-based stains, paints & clear sealers
• Small particle size & rounded nature creates slip resistant surface that is more comfortable to bare feet
• Excellent for use on pool decks, patios, & garage floors
• Creates a subtle textured finish
• Micronized polypropylene
• Not manufactured with lead or mercury containing materials.